****2013 Florida Homeowner Tax Cuts Extended for the following:****
* Mortgage Cancellation Relief extended to January 1, 2014 - CALL TO DISCUSS YOUR SHORT SALE OPTIONS!!
* Mortgage Insurance Deduction for filers below $110,000;
* Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (Max $500 or 10%);
* Capital Gains rate stays at 15% for $400K single/$450K household - any gains above that 20%
* Principle residence sale tax exclusion stays at $25oK/$500K
* Estate Tax - 1st $5 million individual / $10 million family exempt from estate tax - 40% rate after these amounts